Using special grader skills six sheepskins are carefully matched to create a delightful large sheepskin feature rug.
A large size rug that can easily be the feature piece of a room. Matched very carefully not only is the sheepskin lush but the colour unique and uniform. Great for adding texture and warmth to any room.
Made in New Zealand
* Air and shake outdoors weekly.
* Brush now and then, so that wool fibres remain elastic. Use a coarse steel komb or brush.
* Stains can be rinsed away under running water.
* If washing of the entire fleece is necessary, it can be machine-washed with a wool-wash programme (30 °C) and with Sonett washing liquid. Light spin.
* You can stretch the fleece into shape after wash.
* Hang the fleece to dry from two edges, preferably outdoors.
* Do not hang close to a heat source or into sunlight.
* As the fleece's hair is wool, it will slightly curl when washed.